If Jesus Christ asked you,
“Why should I let You into my Heaven?”
If you could only give one reason – What would be your answer?
While many people believe that all roads of faith and belief lead to God – this is not the truth according to God’s Word the Bible. All roads don’t lead to God and Heaven.
Jesus Christ tells us in the Gospel of John that He alone is the way, the truth, and the life, and no man comes unto the Father but by him.
Have you decided to only believe on Jesus Christ? Read on to learn how to Believe On Jesus.
Please Take a couple minutes and watch these important videos about what the Bible says about Jesus Christ and this most important question!
Have you considered this question? Please continue reading for the most important message that Jesus Christ has for You!
If Jesus Christ asked YOU,
“Why should I let you into My Heaven?”
What would YOU say? What would be YOUR reason?
Many would say: I don’t know, or I have not thought about that. Others would talk about their good life, religious deeds, or not really ever doing anything “that bad”.
WHAT WOULD YOU SAY? It is important to think about this and be prepared. Jesus Christ knows everything that is in our hearts, thoughts, and what we have done-both the good and bad.
WE NEED TO BE PREPARED WITH A BIBLE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION. We must understand that God has already told us the answer to this question. He has given us the answer in His Holy Book the Bible. Have you ever started a relationship with Jesus Christ? Have you ever believed on Jesus Christ? Consider the following Biblical truth to start that relationship:
1. We are ALL sinners and deserve Hell
- Every Human has broken God’s law at least once-
(Cursing, Lying, Lustful thoughts, thinking we are better than someone else, desiring what someone else has, Pride, hatred, not obeying parents, any sexual activity outside of marriage, stealing, worshipping self, other gods, or putting anything above God in importance are all things that go against God’s Word and Law). God calls these actions and many others sin.
Consider some of God’s Law-The Ten Commandments in Exodus 20:1-17
And God spake all these words, saying,
- 2a I am the LORD thy God, 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me. (Anything or anyone that is more important than God has actually become a god that we are worshipping)
- 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: 5a Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, (A career, money, entertainment, friends, a relationship, religion, education, or anything that holds a greater place of importance in our life than God is a god that we have lifted up)
- 7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (When we use God, Jesus Christ, or Lord as a curse word this is taking God’s name in vain.)
- 8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work,… (God wants us to have a day that we use to worship Him and give rest to our bodies. When we choose to work instead of going to church on Sunday and worship God-we are placing work over God.)
- 12 Honour thy father and thy mother:...(We are commanded to respect our parents. We are to love them and take care of them in their old age. We are to give them honor. As children, living in their home we are to obey them. As adults, we should still greatly consider their opinions and advice before making our own decisions)
- 13 Thou shalt not kill. (Most would say, “Well I’m a good person -I have not killed anyone.” Jesus Christ takes this commandment to an even higher level. He states that if we hate someone in our heart and we “wish they were dead” then actually we are guilty of murder in our heart- even though we have not literally committed the act.)
- 14 Thou shalt not commit adultery. (This is referring to committing any sexual act outside of the boundaries of marriage between a man and woman. Jesus Christ takes this commandment even further and says if we look at someone and desire them- lust after them in our heart- then we have committed adultery in our hearts.)
- 15 Thou shalt not steal. (We are not to take anything that does not belong to us)
- 16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour. (Deceit, Dishonesty, Fraud, Lies, and False testimony are all forbidden by God)
- 17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife,…nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s. (Desiring anything that belongs to someone else is coveting. Wanting someone’s job, financial situation, home, spouse, and etc are all forms of coveting.) Exodus 20:1-17
…for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4b
For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all. James 2:10
If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us. 1 John 1:8-10
- We could do everything right and live a very religious life-yet if we sinned one time-the Bible says we are actually guilty of breaking the entire law. We are completely spoiled and ruined.
- Therefore, because of our sin, we deserve to die and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire because of our sin.
Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die. Ezekiel 18:4
For the wages of sin is death; Romans 6:23a
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8
2. We are not Good Enough to Earn Heaven
- God is a Holy and Righteous Judge. He will not simply “Let us off with a warning” for the sin we commit. He will also not allow for a reduced sentence- His law demands that the person who sins- they will die.
- We deserve to die and go to Hell for our sin. We must pay for our sin. God’s law requires death in Hell.
- God requires a person to be 100% perfect and without sin to be able to enter His Perfect Home of Heaven.
For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Romans 3:23
- Nothing good we do, no religious works, no efforts we may try contributing will satisfy God’s requirements.
- Nothing good we do will erase the stain that our sin places on our record.
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away. Isaiah 64:6
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9′
For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful, and hating one another. 4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; Titus 3:3-6
3. Christ Died on the Cross and Rose Again for our sins
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures: 1 Corinthians 15:3-4
- Jesus Christ died so that we don’t have to. He died in our place.
- Our sinful record was placed on Him. He took the punishment so that we could go free.
- He rose from the dead, proving His sacrifice for our sins was accepted by God.
For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Corinthians 5:21
This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. 1 Timothy 1:15
But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life. And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement. Romans 5:8-11
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; Colossians 2:13-14
- We are spiritually dead because of our sinful actions. We are in our sins until we believe on Jesus Christ as our only way of salvation.
- We have a long record of sins that we have committed against God. Our record of all of our sins is hung outside of our spiritual jail cell as we wait for our day of eternal punishment in the Lake of Fire!
- Jesus Christ came into that Jail House and He took my list and your list of sins- those records of all of our sins were nailed to His cross! He was declared guilty for the sins we committed!
- Now if we believe He is our only way of forgiveness, If we ask Him, Believe Him and Trust Him- WE CAN GO FREE! WE CAN HAVE OUR SINS BLOTTED OUT. OUR RECORD CAN BE MADE CLEAN-ACTUALLY WE RECEIVE IN PLACE OF OUR RECORD, THE 100% CLEAN RECORD OF JESUS CHRIST.
4. Jesus Christ is our ONLY WAY of Forgiveness of Sin and Admission into Heaven
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6
Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole. 12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Acts 4:10 & 12
5. Will you Trust Jesus Christ today? Will you Repent and Believe on Jesus Christ?
And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. Acts 16:30-31b
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. 18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3:16-18
- To Repent means to change your mind about what you were trusting in and turn to trust Jesus Christ. Will you change your mind about your sin and how you gain forgiveness for your sin?
- Do you understand what your and my sin did to Jesus Christ? It was my sin and your sin that put Jesus Christ on the cross! It was our sin that drove the nails into His hands! It was our sin that caused His back to be beat, beard ripped out, and etc.
- To Believe ON Jesus Christ means to totally trust, rely, and rest on Jesus Christ alone. It means to put all confidence in Jesus Christ. Will you stop trusting yourself and your religion and start trusting only Jesus Christ?
*Do you Believe you Are a Sinner and are guilty before Holy God Jesus Christ?
*Do you Believe Your Good Life and Good Works will not forgive your sin?
*Do you Believe that Jesus Christ is God?
*Do you Believe that Jesus Christ died on the cross personally for you?
*Do you Believe that Jesus Christ rose from the Dead?
- If you believe these truths, Pray and ask Jesus Christ right now to forgive your sin and to save your soul! Repent and Believe Only Christ-
- Throw yourself on Jesus Christ. Trust Him Completely.
Pray and Tell Him, what you believe about Him, Tell Him what you believe about your sin, Tell Him that you are trusting Jesus alone. Thank Him for dying on the cross for you.
…and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37b
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 1 John 1:9
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. 13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Romans 10:9-10 & 13
Have you ever started a relationship with Jesus Christ? Have you ever decided to believe on Jesus Christ alone?